Download ICPP’s Radio One-Pager TKTK
1. What inspired you to become involved in preservation in Paris?
2. Paris has existed for nearly two thousand years. What significance does its urbanism and architecture hold in terms of world history, art, and culture? Has Paris influenced urbanism and architecture in other countries?
3. The sky of Paris is famous and so is the low skyline. Why do you believe that is? Has Paris always had legal height limits? Have there been debates?
4. Paris is an icon of world humanity. What do you mean by that?
5. How can schools get involved in preserving the beauty of Paris/
6. Why is private funding so important in this case?
7. How can people who want to support the traditional urbanism and architecture of Paris go about doing so?
8. Is your preservation work primarily aimed at people who speak French?
Last modified: October 26, 2020